среда, 14 ноября 2018 г.

Guizhou Adventures. Anshun Mountains.

China can surprise You in many different ways. Living here for quite a long time, I have to admit it's getting harder to fascinate me with anything.
However, my little trip to Guizhou region and its pure and peaceful nature stole my heart and made me wish to come back again and again!
It would be true to say that a visit to Anshun will be one of the nicest memory in your life. Clear skies, warm climate, and fresh air provide ideal conditions for enjoying the beautiful mountains, rivers and caves in this mysterious land. Mountains near Anshun reminds me of Scandinavia, who else gets Iceland vibes from this pictures?





The tallest mountain in Guizhou province Jiucai Ping is located in Liupanshui area. Jiucai means ”garlic chives” cause the mountain a famous for its garlic chive blossoms.







Dragon Palace Kwan-yin Cave located in the Huangguoshu National Park renowned as the biggest Karst Cave Temple at more than 20,000 square meters. Dragon Gate Flying Waterfall - both the biggest waterfall inside a Karst cave in China and is the headstream of Huangguoshu  Waterfall which is 30 kilometers away.

1 комментарий: