среда, 2 декабря 2015 г.

Orchid In The City Jungle

Detail: Cat  Ear Hat


Fall season is officialy ended so it`s time to warm your wardrobe by some trendy pieces and cozy details.






You might not think about wearing so many shades of orchid together very often, but it suits perfect for a special occasions when you want to stand out from the crowd.






I layered eggplant dark cape over a thiner black blouse and added a bright and most importantly super warm fluffy scarf which I have borrowed from my friend.










I like a final combination of great warm texture against the skirt in black checks and long knee socks.





 I will rather describe this look as a little more edgy with a bohemian vibe and best saved for the weekends.




All pictures were made by incrediebly talanted photograper Zhanet Pravdyuk.

5 комментариев: