вторник, 29 декабря 2015 г.

Orange Snow Feeling

I`m still looking forward for some snow and wearing "Snow Feeling" hat cheer up my snowless mood a bit. I`ve decorated my room, buy mandarins and baked cinammon cookies, but the main attribute of Christmas is still missed.





Anyway, the weather start suddenly dropping and I fight serious cold with my warmest coat, downy scarf and knitted socks made by my granny.










Make it feel stylish, rather than outdoors ready, with some bright tangerine details and chic backpack decorated with rhinestones



Usually I`m very cautious with bright clothes and white seems to have become my favorite winter-to-spring transition option. Use it like a statement pieces to accents and layering staples and this the non-color will definitely become your BFF for the season.



4 комментария:

  1. I super love this comfy yet stylish outfit. Your fur coat and the pop of orange are my favorites! :)

    Happy New Year! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // Daydreamer and Believer

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. this all white styling is perfect...the orange bag is the perfect accessory.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I have read so many articles on the topic of the blogger lovers however this post is actually a fastidious article, keep it up.snow feeling

    ОтветитьУдалить